Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Inspiration...





















































all of these pictures inspired me in many different ways. the ball bouncing and the man serving gave me my inspiration of the exterior and possible fixtures. the motion of the way the ball bounced was really my influence. from that motion i attempted to apply that in the architecture and fixture. the previous designer had really focused on the curves of the tennis ball. i too took inspiration from that and mimicked those curves to create different layers of flooring to display tennis products. my tag and bag i am still brainstorming about. however, the photo of the ball and racket together inspired the possible look of my tag. most likely more abstract with layers of different materials. the color choices came from the color of a tennis ball, clay court, green court, and the color of strings in a racket.

No comments: